Meet Bryan Piotrowski, M.D.
Dr. Piotrowski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation. He has an interest in vascular and endovascular medicine, including treatment of peripheral arterial and venous diseases.
He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He received his medical degree from St. Louis University with cum laude honors. His cardiology training includes three years of fellowship in cardiovascular diseases and another year in interventional cardiology at Saint Louis University (SLU). He served as a clinical instructor in the division of cardiology at SLU.
Dr. Piotrowski is proud to focus his practice on serving the people of Farmington and the surrounding areas.
Education & Training
• Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
• Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Complete in 2007
• Washington University Barnes Jewish Hosp
Complete in 2007
• St. Louis University School of Medicine 2008-2011
Fellow of the Year Award 2010
J. Gerard Mudd Cardiology Award 2011
SLUH Caring Physician Award Nomination 2009 and 2011
• St. Louis University School of Medicine 7/12-6/13 Coronary and Peripheral Training. SLUH and JCVAMC.
Complete in 2011
• University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus
Graduated in 1998
• Cardiovascular Diseases (ABIM) 2011
• Nuclear Cardiology (CNBC) 2013
• Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) 2013
• Heart and Vascular Associates
July 2016 - Present
• Adjunct Assistant Professor - St. Louis University
July 2013 - Present
• Advanced Heart and Vascular
Mineral Area Regional Medical Center - Farmington, MO
Des Peres Hospital - St. Louis, Mo.
July 2013 - June 2016
• Cardiology – Saint Louis University School of Medicine July 2011 – June 2012
• St. Anthony’s Medical Center – Eagle/IMI Hospitalist Group 2012-2013 (PRN)
• Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2008-2012 (PRN)
• Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2007-2008 (Full Time)
• Social Milestones after Heart Transplantation.
Piotrowski BD, Armbrecht ES, Hauptman PJ.
J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010. Oct:29(10):1204-5.
• Cutaneous Metastatic Lung Cancer Detected with 18F-FDG PET.
Civelek AC, Piotrowski B, Osman MM, Memisoglu E, Khayyat N, Reimers HJ, Naunheim KS. Ann Nucl Med. 2006 Feb;20(2):147-49.
• Zainal Hussain, Ryan Berg, Mazen Hadid, Bryan Piotrowski,
Christopher Longnecker, Michael Lim. Cultural Change in Catheterization Access: Initiating Transradial Access in a Teaching Institution. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions Volume 75(S2), May 2010 page S157.